Together, our sister company, is a growing, and innovative agency. Independent and entrepreneurial they are a team of multi-disciplined digital and design experts. Currently looking to expand their digital team, this is an extremely exciting time to join Together.
Based in Clapham Common (Zone 2) and 5 mins from the Northern Line tube, Together has both an established client base as well as several fantastic new business opportunities in the pipeline. They use their technical, creative and digital expertise to empower their clients to be ahead in their field, offering a range of solutions including but not limited to scoping out, developing and building applications, software and websites. Now in a period of growth, they are looking for an experienced technical engineer, to join as a key member of their innovative and collaborative digital team.
- Use your passion for technology to scope innovative ways to solve complex problems
- Take the lead in architecture decisions in the creation of bespoke user-focused platforms
- Lead the development of platform features that deliver value to our clients
- Growing, leading and managing a software engineering team, including making hiring decisions when required. Use your experience to influence our future offering
- Be our subject-matter expert in all things technical. Keep abreast of new technologies and advise on and implement these technologies
- Work with the design and development team and manage projects so that they are delivered in a timely manner through agile development practices
- Facilitate communications between clients, stakeholders and team members
- Direct Together’s coding standards and maintain code quality through code reviews
- Mentoring and inspiring more junior members of the team
- Full Stack JS (Node/React)
- SQL (MySQL)
- AWS (SDK – DynamoDB – ECS – S3)
- Experience with Unit testing (Jest/Enzyme)
- E2E testing (Cypress)
- WordPress & PHP
- Apollo Client (GraphQL)
Perks at Together
In addition to interesting and fulfilling projects, we provide:
- Weekly summer BBQs/winter drinks
- Great outdoor space to enjoy the summer months
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fresh bean-to-cup coffee on tap
- Table tennis
- Film club
- A well stocked and evolving library of resources
How to Apply
We are looking for someone who cares about their next move and appreciates the importance of getting it right.
To apply, please email Ben at email@example.com, attaching your CV and a cover letter outlining the reasons why this role feels right for you to explore. Please also state your availability and where you are currently based.
There will be a 3-stage interview process:
1) You will be invited to our digital platform to follow through a couple of tasks.
2) If you are successful, you will be invited to a telephone-based conversation
3) The successful candidates from part 2 will then come on site to complete coding and system modelling and design tasks as part of a face-to-face interview.
We thrive on diversity and thank everyone who applies however just to make you aware, we will only contact those who are short-listed for an interview.
Please note we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Only those with the right to work in the UK for the foreseeable future should apply.
Many thanks for your interest.